If drafted appropriately, Non-Competition, Non-Solicitation and Confidentiality Agreements can help employers retain valuable employees, protect valuable confidential information and customers, and prevent unfair competition. They can also be utterly useless. Yet, since the law generally disfavors these agreements, the language in these contracts is tricky and wrought with loop holes that could easily make them unenforceable or otherwise inadequate. Join Greensfelder Hemker & Gale PC Labor and Employment attorney Scott Cruz for this practical, information-packed webinar, as he will guide you through the legal considerations and best practices for drafting enforceable non-compete, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements.
1. Benefits, limitations, and types of restrictive covenants
2. How to draft post-employment restrictive covenants for maximum effectiveness and enforceability
3. Key provisions to include in non-compete agreements
4. Who is protected and who is covered
5. Drafting considerations and best practices