The main purpose of the Illinois Chamber of Commerce Foundation is to raise and expend funds for the purposes of financing and sponsoring, publishing, promoting and distributing research on issues important to businesses or issues and analyses of the Illinois economy and business climate; provide educational forums that facilitate the discussion and debate of policy or operational matters that impact businesses generally, business segments of the Illinois economy, or the Illinois business climate; and with other organizations, sponsor activities and research projects that are consistent with the stated purposes above.
Structure: The Illinois Chamber of Commerce Foundation is a 501(c) (3) corporation with a board of directors established according to the Foundation’s bylaws. The Foundation has no employees. The Illinois Chamber currently provides staff support for general administration, financial accounting services and fundraising to the Foundation at no cost to the Foundation.
Chamber Foundation Board
- Chairman Ray Drake, United Parcel Service
- Secretary Joe Dively, First Mid-Illinois Bank & Trust
- Treasurer Mike Moses
- Dale Chapman, Lewis and Clark Community College
- Rick Newfield, National Bank Holdings Corp.
- Dr. James Weyhenmeyer, GSU Research Foundation, Georgia State University
- Associate Secretary Candace Gerritsen, Illinois Chamber of Commerce
Chamber Foundation Staff
- Todd Maisch, President & CEO
- Candace Gerritsen, COO
Contact Us: Associate Secretary, Candace Gerritsen, 300 South Wacker Drive, Suite 1600 | Chicago, IL 60606 | 312/983-7110