The Illinois Chamber of Commerce is offering compliance certification programs to recognize ongoing continuing education efforts and professional development in the areas of Human Resources Compliance, Workers’ Compensation and Safety Compliance and Management & Supervision Compliance.
- There is a $99 fee for enrolling in the certification program for tracking purposes. Program participants will pay the regular registration fee for each seminar or webinar(with discounts available for registering early and for membership in the Chamber). (The $99 enrollment fee will be waived for HR Members of the Illinois Chamber of Commerce)
- Participants are under no legal contract to complete the certification requirements.
- The Illinois Chamber maintains a spreadsheet of credits for each participant; For recorded webinars, the participant will need to notify ILCC of their completion of the course.
- Participants will receive newsletters and/or emails about qualifying seminars or webinars, stating the eligible courses and the numbers of available credits for each.
- All Certification Program credits must be earned within 2 years.
- Basic courses must be completed before beginning the Advanced level.
Multiple ways to finish your compliance certificate program in 1 - 2 years:
ILCC presents a minimum of 4 webinars per month - possible 6 credit hours per month through webinars (90 minute webinar is 1.5 credits, 60 minute webinar is 1 credit)
ILCC presents 3-4 seminars per month - possible 12-18 credit hours per month through seminars (half day seminar is 3-4 credits, full day seminar is 5 to 6 credits)
ILCC records all webinars which are then available for purchase within one week of live presentation. Recorded webinars are eligible for credit hours as marked (90 minute - 1.5 credits, 60 minutes - 1 credit)
List of available seminars for compliance certificate credit hours here
List of available webinars for compliance certificate credit hours here
Certificate Programs of Interest To Purchase:
Human Resources Compliance Certificate (36 credits)
Management and Supervision Compliance Certificate (36 credits)
Workers' Compensation and Safety Compliance Certificate (36 credits)
Advanced Human Resources Compliance Certificate (72 credits)
Advanced Management and Supervision Compliance Certificate (72 credits)
Advanced Workers' Compensation and Safety Compliance Certificate (72 credits)
*All HR Members will have the registration fee waived with a coupon code provided at time of membership purchase.